Summer Stone Studios

New England's Wedding Photographer

3:10 PM

Looks Like We Made It It!

Posted by Summer Stone Studios |

[insert Barry Manilow chorus for emphasis]
...deep breath in...slow breath out....

SummerStoneStudios is officially out and about in the big world! The studio is up and running and I'm anxiously awaiting the upcoming weddings, and meeting more fabulous couples.

This is a BIG week for me! I invite you to visit the site and send me your feedback. There are so many exciting events happening and I can't wait for you to play a role in making SSS shine!

This weekend I'm heading to Boston! Get there and join us at City Hall Plaza just steps away from the Gov’t Center “T” stop to participate in the 2009 Boston Pride Festival on Saturday, the 13th. I got a booth, people! Come by and say "hello" and take a peek at what SSS can offer you.

You won't believe the deal that's being offered for the next 4 weeks. Check out the site for more details on booking your FREE wedding coverage. Yes....I typed "free."

Also, TheFlashProject, the collaboration of photography and design (sister company to SSS) will be showing our new look and photographic expression at Boston Pride as well. We have so many shoots lined up in the next few weeks and we're anxious to jump in and make some art.

Want to register for our free Flash Project Photo Shoot? Get to Boston and visit our booth!

Thank you to everyone who has made this vision possible. I look forward to keeping you up to date and hearing from you!

0 comments:

Subscribe