Summer Stone Studios

New England's Wedding Photographer

6:00 PM

Thank you, Boston!

Posted by Summer Stone Studios |

Last weekend, I headed up to Boston to showcase the new look and photos of SSS. It was a FANTASTIC trip! It was exciting to be part of the 2009 Boston Pride festival. I appreciate all the new faces and endless compliments on my work. Much appreciated, my friends!


The Flash Project, the non-wedding addition to SSS was also out and about at the Festival. We had a great turn out for our PHOTO SHOOT GIVE-AWAY! The winners will be announced on Saturday and we're looking forward to heading back to Boston and making some art.


Being in Boston also gave me the opportunity to meet some really talented artists. For example, let me introduce you to Victoria Jones, the founder of Mer+ge. There's some serious talent here and I urge you to check out the site. Graphic T's that stand for something! So awesome, I had to buy one too....just like TONS of others that simply could not get enough! It was fortunate to have a fellow artist next to the SSS booth.



Thank you to all the people that made it by the booth! We appreciated your kind words and can't wait to work with you in the future!

0 comments:

Subscribe