Summer Stone Studios

New England's Wedding Photographer

My oh my! Time flies when you're working 50+ hours a week since August. BUT! Times have changed and all things lovely are looking up! I'm beyond excited to come back to what makes me happiest. I never left you, but life called and my passion had to sit and wait patiently....until now.

Fist of all, I want to send a HUGE congratulations to Rachel and Chris! These two cuties are gettin' hitched August 7th and I'm completely stoked to be part of their wedding day. Hopefully we can get some engagement shots done soon! ...hint hint wink wink....

Also, one of my most favorite couples had a baby. How blessed am I that I got to be around for some major milestones in their lives. The wedding was beautiful, the maternity shots proved to be one of my most enjoyable afternoons and finally meeting Baby Julia was the icing on the cake. Take a looksy...







Tien-Tien and Chris are such a delightful addition to my life. I can't wait to watch Julia grow up! Such a sweet family.

Summer Stone Studios has some big events coming up soon. It feels good to have the support of my friends of family. Now it's time to go big once again! This month we have band photos for Wry (go check them out!) and I'm shooting the Holyoke Massachusetts Hospital Auxiliary Gala. Time to get fancy!

Thank you for sticking around. I'll see you out there!

xo

0 comments:

Subscribe