Summer Stone Studios

New England's Wedding Photographer

12:34 PM

A night of fancy...

Posted by Summer Stone Studios |

Thank you to the Holyoke Hospital Auxiliary Board for inviting me to be their photographer last weekend. It was a lovely event full of sparkly gowns, handsome suits, live music and the best steak I've had in LONG time.

The view alone was worth the trip to Massachusetts!



I'd like to send a BIG thank you to my number one supporter and best assistant, Susie Cisek. This was her first event with me and I must say she handled the pressure rather well.



I enjoyed meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you again next year!

If you portrait was taken this evening, please follow the info on the back of your card. Return to the main site, click Client Login, Click Dance and then enter the password.

Thank you,

-S

0 comments:

Subscribe